Saturday, June 10, 2006

Utah

Anna and I are here in Utah, and we're having a wonderful time! She was great on the airplanes--she slept most of the time on both flights, so I read a book, looked out the window, relaxed. Ahh. Here at my Aunt Claire's house, it's like a slumber party or something! Poor Uncle Jim--surrounded by girls! I don't think Anna has been by herself the whole time, and she is loving all the attention. Lots of cooing and smiling, and not just from Grandma! LOL! I'm taking a lot of pictures, but those will have to wait until I get back home to be posted.

I am finally feeling better, praise the Lord. I think I just needed rest to heal. I even took a nap yesterday afternoon! It's so nice to only be needed by one person. Aunt Claire and I stayed up late last night watching the first 3 hours of Pride and Prejudice. We're going to finish it up today with Mom too.

Our flight leaves at 10:00 tomorrow morning, so we'll have to be up and ready pretty early by my standards! Hopefully Anna will do just as well on the flights home so I can come back relaxed and not stressed out again!

2 comments:

Dy said...

Oh, what a delightful time! I'm glad Anna is a good little traveler, and that you're getting to visit Aunt Claire! HOW NEAT! (I do hope pictures will follow!)

Dy

Unknown said...

So glad you had a much needed rest. Did Bob survive?
Pam