Thursday, June 30, 2005

We're back!

Well, we made it safely back to VA after 4 weeks of being gone. Somehow, in my mind, we left the house neater than we did in reality. Bob's sister and family are coming this weekend, and frankly I am overwhelmed with the amount of work to do. It just seems like there is so much stuff to be put away and gone through--tons of mail, swim stuff, shoes everywhere, food from the car, etc, etc, etc. At least I unpacked all the suitcases last night when we got in. Probably a record for me! So anyhow, that is why I am here on the computer instead of doing something productive. I just can't figure out exactly where to get started, since there is just so much. The boys cleaned their bathrooms, and now they are outside playing in the sprinkler. I just want to lay on the couch and take a nap!

1 comment:

Pilot Mom said...

Welcome Home! We are glad to have you back and available in the blogosphere!!!

Don't let the mess overwhelm you. Get Bob to pitch in and help and what doesn't get done is okay! Don't sweat the small stuff. There will be other times in which they visit and your home will be much better. Besides, it will make you feel more human! :) I'll be praying that you won't let it stress you!