Sunday, February 06, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Friday night we brought a birthday cake to Bible study to celebrate my birthday (Feb. 7) and Faith's birthday (Feb. 8).
Although you can't really tell here, Faith was actually very excited about being sung to! She did not, however, know what to do with the candles. Luke had to come over and help her blow them out.
The cake was modeled after a little pink leotard she has that she loves to dress up in.

It was not my finest work. I forgot to texture the "sleeves" to make them look more like the skirt (because they are tulle, like the skirt), and I also didn't proportion it right. The bodice should definitely be skinnier. Oh well. It's all gone now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire,
In the same bag you found the cradle, Faith's birthday gift should be in the same bag. Call me if you can't find it. Mel

Lynnea said...

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Pilot Mom said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you and to Faith. I LOVE the pic of both of you, as well as the others!