Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Micah's 2 Week Appointment

I realized I never posted here about Micah's 2 week well-baby appointment, which was on Monday. He has regained his birth weight, plus one ounce, so he is up to 10 pounds, 9 ounces. He's grown another 3/4 inch to be 22 3/4 inches long. He's healthy and happy, and everything checked out just fine! He's settling into a good sleeping routine as well. I've been feeding him and putting him down for the last time around 11:00, and he wakes up around 4:00 and again around 7:30 or so. I can't complain!

He is still constantly surrounded by his ever-adoring fans, all of whom clamor to hold him. Has any baby ever been surrounded by so much love?! I have to remind people to give him some space, LOL. A friend asked me yesterday how Faith was doing, and if she was jealous. She's doing fine with Micah, and I would say she is not jealous at all--I still have plenty of time to hold her, because so many other people are always holding Micah!

2 comments:

Sarah Pennington said...

Glad to hear that Micah is doing well!

In response to your last statement: you mean Luke? (I saw your Facebook pics, LOL)

Bob and Claire said...

Definitely Luke! Caleb too! And Nathan and Jonathan . . . and well, Anna, Grace, and Faith are always coming over when I'm nursing and asking to hold him--so really it is everyone! But yes, Luke the most! : )