Sunday, January 23, 2005

Special Guest

We are hosting a special guest now--my brother's wife's brother, Jeff. Did you follow all that?! : ) He is here in D.C. for a year for an intership-type thing, and he is still looking for an apartment downtown. He's a bachelor, used to a quiet, ordered life, I'm sure, yet here he is, reading Fox in Socks to a squirmy bunch of boys! What a change for him! The boys are enjoying the extra attention of Uncle Jeff (Caleb has been known to call him "Uncle Dan", which I told him was a compliment), and he's been very patient, especially with all of Caleb's chattering. I guess he's just in practice for when Dan and Melinda have kids!

2 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

What a fun time for you all! How long will Jeff be staying with you? The boys, I'm sure, are enjoying him immensely!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.