Thursday, September 10, 2009

More WSS Pictures

On Saturday afternoon we took a hike behind the hotel. Nathan had hiked up to "Hezekiah's Backbone" during Camp Caleb this summer, and he was eager to show us the great view. My mom stayed with Faith while she napped, and the rest of us set out. We knew Anna, Grace, and I wouldn't be able to make it the whole way because I needed to get back to nurse, but they hiked a good 35 minutes up the mountain (which took almost an hour back down, LOL).
The boys were rewarded with a great view off of both sides of the mountain! Nathan and Luke were particularly disappointed that I couldn't see it, but I assured them that there would come a time when I wasn't nursing and we didn't have so many small children!

Sunday night we had a square dance. The older boys especially had a great time. Here you can see Luke and his little partner, a cute girl named Lauren (and before you ask, I really don't know how this came about, whether he asked her or what?!), and Nathan and his partner, a friend from way back in the chapel. Luke and I were partners for the Virginia Reel, the only thing I danced. Even Jonathan danced that one! The girls were so tired during the whole thing. One of the staffers held Grace and did some of the line dances, but Anna just sat on the bench along with Caleb, who has apparently decided that square dancing is not his thing, LOL.

No comments: