Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Steps

Lots of oppotunities for growth and change around here today . . .

1. Faith has taken several steps! She's done this several times today, walking 5-6 steps at a time! She's pretty proud of herself too!

2. Bob put in his retirement papers. He will retire on Aug. 1, 2010. I'm sad. Everyone says it's exciting. Guam would have been exciting. Staying here and finding a different job is not exciting. But it is what it is, so here we go. At least we should be able to go to Busch Gardens one more time while he is still active duty.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Yay for having fun dissecting and remembering life B.C. (before children)! Boo for major life changes and all the anxiety that comes with that. But yay for a God who is our Guiding Light!

Johanna said...

I feel for you. I am still (three years later) adjusting to life outside of the AF and without flying. I miss it and the people a lot. Chris and I have been working hard this last year to try to get to a point financially where he might take a job that takes the whole family "abroad".

Lynnea said...

I am bummed for you. I will pray that God will change your sadness into gladness!