Monday, February 08, 2010

Happy First Birthday, Faith!

I can't believe it's been a year since we were rushing to Bethesda, barely making it in time for her delivery! I have been soooo glad I'm not waiting to go into labor this time this year, with all the snow! I don't think we would have made it!
We had cake and ice cream after dinner tonight. No special cake--just a plain old 9x13 with pink frosting. Well, it was a "funfetti" cake, which always brings back fun memories! Amy and I used to always make funfetti cupcakes in college. Yum!
Faith is such a joy to have in our family! She is so sweet, and she is definitely adored by all her siblings. I was just thinking a few days ago how fortunate she is to have so many people who love her! Wherever her older brothers and sisters are, that is right where she wants to be. Now that she can climb stools with ease, she pretty much IS wherever they are!

Here we are--the 2 birthday girls! I don't mind sharing a pink cake with such a cutie!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Can I take any credit for her extreme cute-ness, since I am her namesake?? :) Hope you girls had a great birthday!