Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Diving Back In

We're back home! We had a wonderful weekend at White Sulphur Springs, which will have to be the subject of another post, I'm afraid. We got back Monday at dinnertime, and things haven't stopped since then! Aside from all the unpacking and laundry, our homeschool co-op started up yesterday morning, and the boys all went to a football birthday party at a local park yesterday afternoon. I was glad not to have to go anywhere this morning, but we had to hit Sams after lunch to buy things like milk, diapers, fruits and vegetables--all that frivolous stuff, LOL. I've hardly had time to even be on the computer, and it looks like I need to go now. Not only do I need to finish up dinner, Anna has found an open bag of raisins and is gorging herself on them. That should make for pleasant diapers!

No comments: