Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Grace

I realize I also have been remiss at posting pictures lately, so here is a picture of Grace. She will be 5 months old on October 1. She is pushing onto all fours and rocking, so maybe she'll be crawling by 6 months too. She just can't get her arms to move, so she has to flop back down onto her tummy and then inch her legs back up under her in order to get anywhere. She is determined, however, and she usually gets to wherever she's aiming, even if she has to go in a complete circle to get there. For some reason, her arms turn her in a circle just fine--they just don't go forward, LOL. When she is mobile and can join Anna in her escapades . . . well, let's just say that if you think I don't have time to blog now, I can't even imagine how much busier I'll be then, LOL!

As you can see here, she is still very serious for the camera. I don't think I have one picture of her smiling yet, and that's not for lack of trying. Really, she is quite a smiley baby! People tell me that all the time! She really is such a content, good-natured baby. She looks so much like Luke did as a baby!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

I can't believe how big Grace is getting. She definitely seems like a happy content baby.

Pilot Mom said...

This just made me want to scoop her up in my arms and snuggle into that neck of hers!! :) Thankfully, I will have another one to do that with in a couple of weeks! Whoo hoo!!! :D <- See the big smile?