Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Born Good?

Last night I was getting ready to give Anna and Grace a bath. I told Anna to go upstairs and get ready for her bath. She immediately said, "NO! Uh uh! Why?!" And then she scampered happily up the stairs because she really loves baths, LOL. You can't tell me those words aren't hard-wired as a default response pretty deeply into their little beings! The trick is over-riding the automatic programmed response and replacing it with "Yes, Mommy!". We're still working on that . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the candy. That was so thoughtful. Thank you also for the TJ food. We had a fun time with Bob. Melinda

Pilot Mom said...

I heard about the "gum incident". [I guess it will go down in the family history as the gum caper] Poor Anna. She has a long road ahead of her. For her sake [and yours] I pray she is a quick learner. From the examples ahead of her, I do believe there is a ton of hope abounding!

I need choclate!! [hint!] :)

Pilot Mom said...

See how bad I need it? I can't even spell the word, I'm needing it so badly!