Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beautiful Quilt!

I am very fortunate to be related to someone who is an excellent quilter! My Aunt Rocky (my dad's sister) is a genius at quilting, and in fact all matters of sewing. She has made a beautiful quilt for EACH ONE of my children, which is no small feat! I am always so excited to see what intricate designs she will do, and what beautiful material she will pick. They are all works of art, which is why we do things like hang them on the bedroom walls for decorations, as opposed to leaving them lying around to get dirty! This is definitely an area in which I am not gifted, so I am so thankful for the time she spends making these keepsakes for my kids.

And you can see how Faith likes hers! Just look at that smile!


3 comments:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

I don't think you could have gotten a cuter shot if you had tried...what a doll!!

Gorgeous quilt!!

xoxo, Veronica in CA

Pilot Mom said...

Beautiful quilt for a beautiful daughter! :)

junglemama said...

Yes, what a lovely quilt.