Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Than One Reason . . .

This morning the boys were rough-housing with Grace, tossing her onto the couch. She was squealing and laughing with glee. Call me Nostradamus, but I could foresee problems, so I told them to stop.

Caleb: "But she loves it, Mom!"

Me: "Well, she'll love it until she gets hurt. Then she'll be crying, and we'll be off to the hospital."

Anna: "Are you having another baby, Mom?"

Me: "What? No."

Anna persists: "Then who is having a baby, Mom?"

Me: "No one . . . Oh, you go to the hospital for other reasons than just having a baby. Like if you get hurt."

Anna: "Oh."

I love how they connect dots and seeing what their little brains come up with!

5 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Too funny!!!

The Brooks Family said...

haha!

Unknown said...

Hilarious!

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

That made me LOL! Too cute.

xoxo, Veronica in CA

Johanna said...

ROFL