Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Better Picture

Anna loves to swing in the back yard, and fortunately for her, she has plenty of big brothers who are ready, able, and willing to push her! She usually has a great big smile on her face, but here she is staring at all the "red-eye" lights from the camera.

She nursed this morning 2 times without problems, but I went ahead and made an appointment anyway. I have to call between 6:00 and 6:15 to get a same-day appointment, so I didn't know then how she would do today. Also, I've been giving her a lot of Motrin, so I don't want that to just mask any underlying problem other than teething. I'll let you know what the doctor says, but I'm not counting on it being anything helpful, since that is how the clinic is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe she's just being a woman?

Kiddding....
♥Pam

Pilot Mom said...

The blue swing really enhances the blue of her eyes. :)