Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Look What I Can Do!

Grace learned how to push to sitting today! She's been close, but today she finally put it all together and also managed not to fall right over as soon as she got up there. Wow, this has been a busy week for her!

So . . . did you notice anything different about me? Anything, say, FASTER? Like we've joined the 21st century? Yes! We have FiOS now, instead of our dial-up connection! I can view videos now! I have pretty much used our slow connection as an excuse for anything computer-related, but that will no longer fly. I will have to get on the ball and figure out Snapfish. I will have to figure out Photobucket or something so I can post more pictures at a time. Hmmm. Maybe my new excuse will be that I'm just to busy. Or lazy, LOL.

The only bad thing about not using our dial-up AOL is that now I no longer have any of my favorites. I thought I'd be able to get them from aol.com, but it seems like we had an old version of AOL on our computer, and so the favorites didn't transfer from there. Now if I had been a good girl and always updated the sidebar of my blog, I wouldn't have any problems. However, I was terrible at that, so now there are lots of blogs that I check that I can't get to easily. I guess I will have to somehow switch the phone cord back around sometime, go back to AOL, and . . . write them all down? There must be a better way! Oh, we have a new email address as well, although the AOL one will still work for a little while. The new one is that same as the old one, except it is "verizon.net" at the end. So send me an email and see if it works!

4 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

I'm loving it! So many new things all at once! And almost another full smile...just not q u i t e!!! ;)

witw said...

Did you get the pictures of Emily? Melinda

Bob and Claire said...

Yes, Melinda, we got the pictures!!! They are so cute! She is just precious. They are prominently displayed on the side of the fridge so they don't get wet from Anna trying to get water from the dispenser on the front, LOL. Where did you have them taken? Whoever it was did a wonderful job. I love them!

Beverly said...

Oh, my, not even 6 months old and already crawling, pushing herself up to sit, and popping out a first tooth!! Eight-month-old Kenna can't do ANY of those things! Of course, the fact that I pretty much keep her off the hard ceramic floors during the majority of our days (exersaucer, jumper, Johnny-jump-up, etc.) may have something to do with that, ha! Seriously, I guess we need to start spending more time upstairs where it's carpeted, but then again, I don't think I'm ready for her to be mobile! It's been quite awhile since we had one in this phase...at least, 3 years seems like quite awhile after having 3 kids in 3 years...