Sunday, October 21, 2007

On Being #5 and #6

Here are the girls, all nice and clean in their jammies after a bath. Anna is modeling a 2-piece snap-together green pair with a bear twirling a basketball, a size 18 month hand-me-down from all the boys. Grace is wearing a "My First Christmas" sleeper that is size 3-6 months, a hand-me-down from good friends. She's almost out of it now, so there is no way she'll be posing for pictures in it on Dec. 25! That's life at the bottom of the pecking order!

1 comment:

Dy said...

LOL - they are precious! As I went through winter clothes last night, I found myself putting a *lot* of the boys' hand-me-downs into Em's pile. I mean, they fit, they're in good repair... I can always make her a button that says, "I'm a sweet little, GIRL" right?

I cannot believe how much the girls have grown! Wow. That picture just makes me want to scoop them up and snuggle on the couch w/ them. :-)

dy