Monday, April 21, 2008

Every Princess's Dream

Anna has the honor of being a flower girl in two weddings next month--and they are one week apart! Saturday afternoon I spent a few hours in the crowded mall searching around for a dress for Anna to wear to the wedding of Bob's niece Christi. Her color is yellow, which apparently is not a popular color this year, since there were not many things in yellow in stores. I had about given up in despair when I stopped in Lord and Taylors. That was the first time I've ever been in the store. If I had buckets of money, that's definitely the place I would shop because it was so peaceful and not crowded, LOL. Also, it was the only store that felt like the air conditioning really was working. But I don't have buckets of money, so . . .

Anyhow, they had this beautiful yellow dress, and it was on sale for half off. Yay! Anna loved it but wouldn't stop messing with the tag for pictures.

This afternoon we had to run some errands, and when we got home, there was a package on our front stoop--it was the dress from Sarah, my cousin's fiancee! Another dress to try on! Anna was in heaven. This dress didn't have any distracting tags on it, so I was able to get a picture of Anna actually looking up, LOL.
Yes, May is definitely going to be a princess month to remember!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

She is so cute!

Johanna said...

Both those dresses are soo cute. I can't wait until Olivia can get all dressed up

Joy said...

Beautiful dresses - definitely a wonderful princess month!

Beverly said...

Oh, my, she's adorable. And I think Kenna will look very similar to her in a year, because they have approximately the same amount of hair!

Dy said...

Oh, isn't she a beautiful little princess?!?!? *gush-gush-gush* Wow, what a fun adventure for Anna! I love that yellow dress, in particular.
Dy