Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me!

I just realized that today marks the 4th year anniversary of my starting this blog! Wow, a lot has happened since then! Although I went back and reread my first and second posts and realized that not everything is different--the kids still don't like Halloween, and we are going back yet again to Chuck E. Cheese's with friends instead. In fact, it is marked as a red-letter day on the calendar for the boys, and time is marked by how close an event falls to "Chuck E. Cheese Day", as in "When will our last soccer game be?" "Saturday." "Is that before or after Chuck E. Cheese Day?"

I did have a bowl of ice cream tonight in celebration. Actually, it was just because it sounded good at the time, but it could have been in celebration!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I am so glad you have chosen to share with us for all this time. Thanks for inspiring me to write my own blog