Thursday, October 09, 2008

Special Visitor!!

I am so excited--tomorrow Amy is flying here to visit! She called Tuesday to say that she didn't want to invite herself, yada, yada, but she had found a great deal out here. As soon as she got those words out of her mouth, I was saying, "Come!!" The great thing is that I know I don't have to clean for her or entertain her, so I can just relax and look forward to the visit! I did buy Oreos and Grasshoppers (you know, the Keebler cookies that are like Girl Scout Thin Mints but better and cheaper) while we were at Target today. One does need to prepare the ESSENTIAL things, you know!

So don't expect much blogging over the weekend--I'll be busy staying up late and talking (and eating Oreos)! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Friends you don't have to clean up for before they come are the best kind to have! And I'm serious about your family and Amy's family coming up to Philly. It looks like I may be back in the states by the end of the year (with flying back and forth to Sydney some in the first part of 2009) so let's see if we can get a weekend in 2009 set up. That would be a lot of fun!

Beverly said...

Oh, how fun! Enjoy your girls' weekend together!!