Friday, October 24, 2008

A Stressful Time

Sorry about the lack of blogging lately. We're in the middle of a crisis that I can't really talk much about here. Suffice to say, it deals with health issues, and it will definitely impact our immediate future. My parents are here to help, and they have been absolute God-sends. I know I would not be coping even as well (?) as I am without their help. We should know more about the future in the next week or two. In the meantime, it's been very stressful. Thanks for praying with us.

9 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

((((((C,B))))) Love, AC & UJ

Johanna said...

Let me know if there is any way I can help.

The Nowlin Family said...

We are praying for you all Claire.

"I know the plans I have for you..."

Much love,
Joelyn

Michele said...

Claire-

I'm lifting you and your entire family up in prayer during this time.

Anonymous said...

Praying, Claire!

The Petersons

Tonya said...

We will pray.

Beverly said...

Hugs to you all and prayers on your behalf. Wish I could do more!

Sandra said...

Praying!

Melissa said...

Praying for you and your family.