Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome Theodore!

Our really good friends, Ed and Elizabeth had their baby Theodore Joshua last Thursday at 8:57 PM, and I thought you might like to see him! I got to go over there Sunday night and hold him for awhile. What a doll-baby! He was 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 19.5 inches long, so smaller than any of mine have even been. I just love holding newborn babies! Their soft, fuzzy heads, the newborn baby smell, the way they scrunch up their faces, like they are trying the muscles out--so cute! Our kids haven't gotten to meet Theodore yet, and they are all anxiously awaiting that opportunity. The boys especially are glad that SOMEONE around here is having boy babies! We are all looking forward to seeing Theodore grow up. I know he will be a blessing, just like the other 4 L. kids are to us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. He is so cute!! Elizabeth looks great!! I bet this is an adjustment for her in a good way. If you make a trip out in September you can hold our little one.

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

He is just TOO CUTE!! He made me long for my little girl due in 25 days, not that I am counting or anything...;0)

xoxo, Veronica in CA