Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Scenes from New Year's Eve


Here is what our New Year's Eve party looked like as we started the countdown (at 9:15, LOL). All the kids had noisemakers in hand (or mouth, more accurately) and hats on head!

Anna was ready too!

The big moment!

Grace partied hard too, and even picked up some much-needed "hair"! She actually did not really know what to do with all the noise and merriment, so she looked very serious and concerned the whole time. She didn't cry though, and neither did Anna!


3 comments:

Michele said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for your kitchen tips you posted at my blog! I'd love to have the copy of the recipes. I think they are the ones that you gave me after Andrew was born, but I'd love to have them electronically -- then I won't have to retype any of them! In fact, tonight we are having the Oriental Pork Ribs. They are a favorite with everyone in our house!

Johanna said...

Nice pictures. I really do need to start remembering to get the camera out. I just get so busy running around after all the kids. Hope you all are having a Happy New Year.

Dy said...

Oh, I love all the pictures - going all the way to before Christmas! LOL! The year in review was interesting, too. I wish I'd thought of something like that while I was sitting here, too brain-blurry to think of anything to blog over the holidays. :-D

Here's to a fantastic 2008 for your beautiful clan! May that trashcan continue serve you well and remain upright.

Dy