Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Mother's Day Questionnaire

Someone on the Well-Trained Mind board posted this questionnaire that their preschooler had brought home. I asked these questions to Caleb and Jonathan, although sometimes only one answered, and sometimes they both said the same thing.

1. What is your mom's favorite song? J--the pilates song

2. How old is your mom? J- 10 C- 46

3. What is your mom's favorite food? J- the stuff we had for dinner [broccoli chicken casserole] C- cake

4. What does your daddy call your mom? J- Baby C- Claire

5. What does your mom call your dad? J- Bob

6. What is your mom's favorite color? J- blue

7. Why does your mommy love you so much? J- ‘cause God told her to C- because I came out of her tummy

8. What is your favorite thing to do with your mom? J- huggle-snuggle and kiss her

9. What makes your mom so pretty? J- pretty clothes C- pretty hair

10. How does your mommy make you feel better when you are sick? C & J-- she gives you medicine

11. What TV show does your mom like best? J- pilates

12. When are you the most proud of your mom? J & C-- now

13. What does your mom do best? J- not be fat C- help us

14. Where does your mom work? C & J- At home

15. How do you show your mom that you love her? C & J- Hug and kiss her

This made me laugh. Jonathan is obviously on a fitness kick--"the pilates song"--LOL!! I need to do a better job of communicating my food loves ("chocolate") because cake certainly isn't it, and neither is broccoli chicken casserole! And for the record, Bob has NEVER called me "Baby". LOL!! I don't know where Jonathan got that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Thanks for sharing the questionnaire. It is pretty funny.

Johanna said...

CAKE -- HaHaHa
That was too funny. I will have to ask Zeke and Caden and see what they say

Tonya said...

That is great. I love when kids answer questions like that! The other day, Seth, our 4 year old, told someone that Eric drives all the way to Colorado for work every day. What? :-)

Beverly said...

This was great! I love how Jonathon said what you're best at is not being fat. ROFL! You're right, he was on a health kick! I ought to ask my kids these questions...