Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Spectacular Wedding

Sunday afternoon was the wedding for my cousin "Pilot" and his bride Sarah. It was as spectacular as I had imagined it would be, and it went off without a hitch!! Yes, this even means that Anna was cooperative! I will admit that I figured out the secret--M&Ms, and plenty of them. I bribed her, and she was quite happy to hold Caleb's hand, carry the basket of petals, and walk all the way down the 2 parts of the staircase and the long aisle to Daddy. Whew!

There is a lot more to say about the wedding, but we're about to play a game of Balderdash. What I really want to do is show you pictures, because you really won't believe how grand this wedding really was without seeing it. My Aunt Claire (Pilot's mom) has posted a ton of good pictures at her blog, so you really need to head over to her blog and check them out.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I looked at the pictures on the other blog. How beautiful. Hope you guys are having a fun vacation.