Sunday, May 18, 2008

One Wedding Down . . .

This afternoon, Bob's niece Christi got married down in Richmond. It was a lovely ceremony, although the weather did not cooperate. It was supposed to be outside, but it rained all day, so everything was moved inside.

I was a little worried about how Anna would do, seeing as how 3:00 is her naptime, and she's not in a particularly cooperative stage of life ("2"). She and Angelo, the little ring bearer, both balked once they saw all the people, but they both ended up going down the aisle and looking cute. She even stood next to the bridesmaids for awhile, which I didn't think she'd do.

As you can tell, the dress I found matched the bridemaids' dress PERFECTLY. I was so thrilled! Everyone thought she looked so pretty and told her so, so I'm sure she thinks she's a real princess now, LOL. She will be expecting the same attention, and no less, next weekend at my cousin's wedding!
Tomorrow morning we leave to start out big drive west. We will stay the night with Amy in Ohio tomorrow (yay!), and then we should eventually make our way to Salt Lake City on Thursday, in time for my cousin's birthday dinner! I still have some packing to do, so I am signing off . . . probably for awhile. When we get back, I'll be sure to post pictures of all our adventures, both with family, and also at Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore!

3 comments:

Dy said...

Oh, she's GORGEOUS! What a lovely wedding, and what a sweet little girl. (The little ring bearer is adorable, too.) Looks like you're all doing fine! Safe traveling!
Dy

Sandra said...

Have a fun, safe trip! Tell Amy I said hi.

Beverly said...

What a doll baby!! She looks adorable, and you're right, the dress is perfect!