Saturday, May 04, 2013

Hello Again!

Hey, I'm back!  These last few weeks have been incredibly busy, but it looks like things are starting to slow down.  Whew!  This really has been quite the year!  Rivendell is almost over (2 more weeks!!), and the AP biology exam is next Monday (May 13).  Then standardized testing is the next week--I just got the big box o' Stanford tests yeasterday!  Now I need to go through them to make sure I got a test (and the right one) for everyone who ordered, and I need to rework the schedule and figure out which tester administrators go where.  I made a note to myself last year to "rework Tuesday", although unfortunately I neglected to write down exactly what the problem was, LOL.  Hopefully I will improve things, and not make them worse . . .

I'm going to do a few posts to catch up on things, because we did have some special occasions that need to be remembered.

No comments: