Thursday, June 22, 2006

Almost packed . . .

The kids and I are leaving tomorrow to drive to Ohio for 2 weeks. Bob is going to hold down the fort here at home while we're gone, although he is thinking he might try to catch a space-A hop from Andrews after July 4. There are alot of logistical details that would have to come together for that to work, but I'm sure hoping and praying they will!!! My brother, the idle blogger over at Hotel California --oh wait--he's posted something new!--umm, where was I? Oh yes, my brother and his wife are driving up from Texas, and we are all so incredibly excited to see them again.

This was going to be my first time to drive all the way by myself (about 9 hours), but as it turns out, the L's are on their way to Colorado to take Anthony to the Academy, so we're going to caravan out until I drop off in Ohio! What fun! Just like the good old days back in Colorado when we used to caravan all over the place together!

Bob has taken the boys swimming, so I've been able to get a fair amount of things done. All I need to do is take books back to the library and actually load the van. I love traveling in summer, when all I need to pack are shorts and shirts! This will be our first big trip since we had Anna and switched to the 3-in-the-back-seat configuration in the van. We'll see how that goes.

Talk to you later from Ohio!

1 comment:

Dy said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

Dy