Monday, July 17, 2006

There we were!

This is obviously our wedding day. I was 20, and although Bob looks like he was the same age, he was actually all of 28. He still looks young! My bouquet was huge and just as heavy as it looks. But someone made it for me for just the price of the silk flowers, so I am grateful. My wedding tip for brides is, however: go with a light bouquet. Nothing magnifies shaking hands more than a huge, heavy bouquet.

I must say here that I scanned this picture in all by myself! It's not my favorite one of the 2 of us, but it was close at hand, so I grabbed it to experiment with. And it worked! Wow! I'm so proud!

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Happy anniversary!

I've enjoyed catching up on your blog! I've been out of town for about 2 1/2 of the last 4 weeks, so I have lots of catching up of all kinds to do. It was fun reading about your travels and your home school convention experience. (I'm a bit jealous--NV isn't having a convention this year!) I am more than ready to get back into a routine that includes school activities...it's kind of been hit and miss around here lately, but I guess I shouldn't worry. Charis is only 5 1/2!

The pictures you've posted are all great! Anna is definitely a keeper! What great big brothers she has. Wish we could get together and talk parenting and home schooling stuff!!

Pilot Mom said...

Well, Beverly, there is always the phone!!! ;)

I love the pic, Claire! What great memories!!

You and Bob are such an inspiration to us. As is Dan and Melinda! It is so refreshing to see young couples who desire to make Christ number 1 in their lives!

Dy said...

He may still look young, but it must be noted that you are still beautiful. I love the picture - thank you for sharing that with us.

dy

Kathyb1960 said...

I just have to say I love your dress! If/when I ever get married, I want a dress like that!