Thursday, March 02, 2006

Commissary Report

Time Spent (Round trip)-- 3 and 1/2 hours

Cost-- (a new record) $664.78

Carts--2 filled completely to the top

Total Number of Boxes of Cereal-- 32

Potty Breaks in the Store-- 2

Total Number of Brown Paper Sacks That Barely Fit in the Minivan-- 40

Things Broken During Unloading at Home-- 1 jar of beef bouillion cubes, due to bag being to full and the bottom bropping out. Amazingly, I was able to catch the jar of pickles!

Number of Splinters Incured While Cleaning Up Said Jar of Bouillion-- 1

Amount of Chocolate Eaten to Fully Recover From the Whole Thing-- Enough to make me not want to weigh in tomorrow at my doctor's appointment!

Dinner Tonight-- Bob brought home Boston Market. What a guy!!

Is everything put away in its proper location? Ha! Make me laugh--am I Superwoman? All that is put away is the cold stuff. Tomorrow is another day! In the meantime, any burglar that tries to get in through our laundry room will find himself knee-deep in cereal boxes and canned goods. LOL!

2 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

It sounds like Pilot is coming to live at your house with that many groceries!! Lol!

But, don't you just feel all is well in the world when your refrig and freezer are full to capacity and your pantry is stocked?

I'm glad it's over and done with!

By the way...if you haven't stopped by my blog, do so...there's a surprise on it!!! ;)

Unknown said...

I'm with AC, I love having pantry, freezer and fridge full.

I have this mental image of a man dressed in black with a mask on, in a laundry room, trying to be ever so catlike, stepping over mountains of cereal boxes....