Monday, March 03, 2008

Hey, I'm going to try to post a YouTube video! This is the wrong season for it, but I tell you, this is exactly what our shopping trips are like! We've heard every single one of these comments many, many times, LOL. I'm quite impressed that they got all their kids to say their lines at the right times. Don't be expecting a music video from us, however. This family may call themselves the "Von Tone Deaf Singers", but I think we would win first place for that title, LOL. All except for Anna maybe. You can't understand her words, but she seems to be able to carry a tune, so we can usually tell what song she is singing. Anyways, fun video! (And you can tell we aren't doing school today, can't you? I have nothing better to do than sit around, find funny YouTube videos, and figure out how to post them!)

4 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Way to go! Great video! I'm glad you figured out how to do YouTube.

We (you and I) have come a long way from our first blog posting, haven't we?! Lol!

Johanna said...

Too funny. I can only imagine the things people say. Up until now the worst I have gotten is Wow 3 boys . . . I guess 4 kids must be the magic -- you've gone too far number. Lately I have gotten a few rolled eyes and shocked expressions when I go places with all three boys and they realize I am pregnant. People are so rude and they don't even realize it. It is especially funny when my family goes out with my brothers family because there are seven boys. People stay away from us like we have some sort of disease.

Dy said...

Oh, I laughed out loud! James asked, when the video was over, 'Can we have seven kids?' :-)

And with only 4.5 children, we've heard every. single. one of those comments. It boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Thanks SO much for the laugh!

have a beautiful day,
Dy

Beverly said...

This was great! I loved the responses at the end. And yes, with only 4 kiddos, I've heard all of these except "How do you afford it?" And I know some people are thinking that. :-)