Thursday, March 10, 2005

Chocolate cures everything

Last night Jonathan threw up after dinner (which he ate none of, by the way, so that could have been alot worse). Then he threw up this morning right before lunch. And after lunch (which he also didn't eat). And he's also having diarrhea. WHY? Why can't we all be healthy at the same time?!! But don't worry about me! I am staying quite sane due to the fact that today I received from Amy the "Chocolate Indulgence Basket" from FTD. This collection of goodies includes English toffee, non-pareils, a dark chocolate bar, and squares of both light and dark chocolate, all from Ghiradelli, chocolate-dipped graham crackers, chocolate-dipped oreos, and chocolate-chip-pecan cookies. I know what you're all thinking, but you can't have her! She's my best friend! So while sickness rages around me, I will be locked in my room indulging (Boys--please try to keep Jonathan on the kitchen floor and off the carpets!). Amy's note said that she hopes this helps my taste buds to recover, since she doesn't want me to waste away. Yes, I think this will be just the ticket! : ) And I hope all of you out there also have something wonderfully exciting and unexpected surprise you and brighten your day today!

1 comment:

Pilot Mom said...

Oh, Claire!! What a WONDERFUL friend Amy is!! You are SO blessed. And, CHOCOLATE! I can't imagine anything better!

We'll begin praying for Jonathan.
Love you all, AC