Monday, February 27, 2006



Okay, here is a picture of Luke's B-2 Stealth cake. The weird indentations on the top (if you can even see them) are from the candles, since we didn't think to take a digital picture of the cake before singing. Yay, it finally uploaded, but we had to really make it a much smaller file, so the picture quality is not great. I think the problem might be our dial-up connection. We don't get broadband in our little area, so to improve that, we would have to do a cable thing. Maybe we will at some point, but it hasn't been a big priority. So I guess in the meantime you all are stuck with fuzzy pictures! Sorry!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

NIIICCCCEEEE!!! So, how much black did you have to use!! HEhehehe.

I think the picture turned out great.
Congratulations. Isn't this your first picture on your blog?

Bob and Claire said...

LOL, I started with chocolate frosting--otherwise I'm sure it would have used the whole little jar of paste! And yes, this is my first picture! Although it was so frustrating that I'm not sure I'll do it all the time or anything now! Wow, look--a comment with all the sentences ending in exclamation points! : )

Pilot Mom said...

Actually, I think the pic turned out just fine. It's not fuzzy at all.

I love the cake! Pilot may want you to do a C-130 for his birthday! Hee hee!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE! From, UJ, AC and Nana