Sunday, February 26, 2006

Picture Help Needed

Okay. I tried to post a picture of Luke's B-2 cake. The pictures are on the computer, I clicked on the "picture" button where you create the post, I browsed and selected the one I wanted, it said it was uploading the picture to Blogger . . . and then nothing ever happened. Although the screen said "Done" on the bottom, the actual screen never changed, and it continued to say that it was uploading my image. In fact, it still says that, many minutes later. Nothing ever appeared on my post. So what am I doing wrong?! I need to figure this out before the baby comes, so we can put pictures on here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Make sure your picture is saved as a jpeg file. Just open it or click on it in whatever program you use and then click on file, save as...
Occasionally I can't post a picture and I will do that and it works.

Bob and Claire said...

Yes, it is a jpeg file already, so it's not that . . . maybe I'll just try again tomorrow. Grrrr.