Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Big Day For the Kitchen

Look! A new dishwasher! Bob got it in and working today. We've already run our first load!! Its a Bosch SHE45M06UC, and we got it from Lowes. It is REALLY quiet, and it fits a lot of dishes. We are quite pleased. Bob was able to install it himself without too much hassle. I'm so thankful I have a handy husband!!


Here is our other new kitchen feature: a pot rack! We ordered it from Sams, and Bob put it up this evening. I am so totally thrilled to have another cabinet free, now that most of my pans are hanging. We will be able to store the coffee pot in the kitchen, instead of down in the basement like it is now! (Can you tell we are not coffee drinkers? We normally bring it up when we have company, LOL.)

I feel like I have a totally new kitchen! How exciting!!

3 comments:

witw said...

I noticed our Bosch has a lot of excess of water on the top rack. What setting do you use? Melinda

Pilot Mom said...

Congrats on the new dishwasher! I love the pot rack! On another note, I must say, I was speechless because I don't think I have seen your countertops clear of clutter! ;) Love you all!

Dy said...

Ooooo. That's so pretty! May your dishwasher give you many years of quiet, efficient service. :-)

I love the kitchen set-up, and the pot rack. What's up w/ the coffee pot living in exile, though? ;-) Poor thing. Although I'm pretty sure mine wishes it could go hide in the basement once in a while.

If we had just one more foot on the height of our ceilings, I'd be hot-footin' it to Sam's for that pot rack. It looks fantastic! YAY!

Dy