Sunday, May 28, 2006

2 months already?!!


Anna Claire is 2 months old today! She's smiling, cooing, and sleeping through the night, making everyone around her happy! She was a stinker today and pooped through her outfit while I was nursing her at church. Being a young, inexperienced mother of 5, of course I did not have any extra clothes in the diaper bag. Oops. Will I never learn?!! The first thing I did when we got home was put an extra onesie in the bag, so now we are prepared.

Remember that I was trying less milk to see if her face and head would improve? Well, her face was looking tons better (her head was still fairly flakey). I ate a baked potato with cheese and sour cream last night, and this morning her face was a lot drier and flakier. Of course, she also had a bath last night, so it could be that too. More experimentation is needed, lol. Someone at church recommended rubbing olive oil on her head, so I might try that too. Anna--our little Italian piece of foccacia bread.

5 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Oh, FINALLY! A pic of a great BIG smile on this precious girl of ours! WONDERFUL!!!

Unknown said...

Isn't that the best thing you've ever seen?!!

Try vitamin E oil Claire.
Walgreens has this: http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100361&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod1609175

Vanda said...

Greetings from England. I found you for your Aunt Claire's blog.

I don't often posts comments but I just had to say what a beautiful smile your daughter has.

I hope you don't mind if I lurk around you blog for a while. I love reading blogs from the begining. Sad life? Nooo, just a lot of down time because of chronic back pain. It takes my mind off of me and I enjoy learning about people.

Bob and Claire said...

Vanda, of course I don't mind! Lurk away! I actually lurk at a bunch of blogs too, so I feel like I "know" these people pretty well, although I have never commented! : )

mattkimuber said...

Anna is so sweet. Thanks again for hosting us for dinner. Just let me know when we can meet at the zoo.