Friday, January 13, 2006

Four Things

Several days (weeks?) ago, Pam over at Ramblings and Other Things tagged me, and I never got an extra minute to do it. But now we're done with school for the day, the house is clean (since Bob's sister and her family got back from their cruise last night and stayed here again before going back home this morning), and we're having left-overs for dinner. SO . . . . .

Four Things-

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life: research assistant for the human engineering lab at Wright Pat (summer before starting college), paper-grader for Dr. Braithwaite's advanced math classes in college, American Heart Association research fellow at Wright State, and now, the most challenging and on-going, mother.

Four Movies You Would Watch Over and Over: Pride and Prejudice (BBC version), Hello Dolly, Apollo 13, Anne of Green Gables

Four Places You Have Lived: California, Okinawa, Colorado, Ohio

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch: Design on a Dime, Househunters, . . . . ummm . . . any of those HGTV shows about fixing up houses to sell . . . . sometimes I like to watch Whose Line Is It Anyways--that show can be so funny, although it can also be pretty crude . . . you can tell I'm reaching here! I just don''t watch that much TV. Before babies, I was a faithful ER watcher, but I haven't seen that show probably in 7 years now.

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation: Korea, Germany (our space-A honeymoon adventure), Telluride, Florida panhandle

Four Websites You Visit Daily: Claire Bug, Powerline, Hotel California (although I must say my brother has been less than prolific of late!), and the Well-Trained Mind general board

Four of Your Favorite Foods: chocolate . . . anything chocolate, but especially that which also includes peanut butter, or is dark chocolate, Chili's fajitas, Colonial's pizza (in Cedarville), my chicken enchilda casserole (can you tell that I crave Mexican foods while pregnant?!)

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now: in Ohio with my parents and Amy, browsing in a library or bookstore without kids, cross-country skiing in Colorado (well, I'd have to not be pregnant, too!), getting a full-body pregnancy massage . . . . ahh, makes me relax just to think about it!

And now, I've noticed that my home-schooling friend Beverly has also been too busy to blog much lately, so I am tagging her to do this little quiz!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Claire- I have one thing to say to you....Johnny Carino's chocolate cake. Oh. My. Stars. There are very few brain synapses firing while engaging in this delectableness. People's mouths are moving, sound comes out and I am nodding but I really don't hear anything! Because I have been transported. Bigggg sighhhhh.
Also, there is no sharing of this particular dessert. NO WAY NO HOW
Yummmmm

Bob and Claire said...

Well, that certainly sounds like something that is right up my alley! Where do you get this delectable delight?! : )

Pilot Mom said...

Pam, I will have to order that the next time we go to Johnny Carino's! I haven't ever done their desserts (obvious reasons) but an indulgence once in awhile is okay. I can hardly wait!