Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Pink

While Nathan and Luke were at co-op, Caleb, Jonathan and I went to the outlet shops in Leesburg. The Book Warehouse store is closing, so I thought I'd see if I could get any bargains, plus I wanted to see if the Carter's outlet there had any bigger pajamas, like for Nathan. Well, the Book Warehouse was quite a disappointment--everything good was quite picked over--and I didn't find any big sleepers either. But I did buy a few baby girl things. And boy, was that weird! I hadn't realized how much I really just look past pink things. My eyes are only drawn to the blues, reds, and greens on the boys' side of the store! After spending awhile looking around, I can say that bubble gum pink is not my favorite. I do like purple though, even purple flowers. The pink stuff was what was mainly on sale, so I tried to get stuff that was white with pink flowers or whatever on it. That makes it sound like I bought tons of stuff, but that is not the case! I bought 2 little newborn one piece footed things, two 3 month things like that, a little onesie that is 6 months, and a 9 month Christmas outfit that was really on sale. Still, it felt very odd to be carrying up all that girl stuff, so I did ask about their return policy, and it is pretty liberal--no time limit! I won't be washing all that stuff until I see for sure a little girl! lOL!

No comments: