Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm Back!

I'm back from my retreat, and Bob and all the boys survived without me just fine! In fact, Bob took all the boys to WalMart yesterday. I don't even take all the boys to WalMart on Saturdays! The other ladies were very impressed. They already think Bob is some kind of hero because he can watch all 4 boys. Most of them don't have as many children as I do (well, none on the retreat had as many as we do), and most of them have in-laws or parents close by to help the husbands out. So this has just cemented Bob's "super-dad" reputation.

The retreat was really good. The weather was beautiful, and yesterday afternoon I got to take a nap AND go on a nice walk along the beach. How relaxing! Our retreat was at a place called Sandy Cove, which is on the Chesapeake Bay. It is like a hotel, with 3 buffet-style meals a day and maid service, so it is a nice atmosphere.

The speaker was good, but I will have to write more about what she actually discussed later. We stayed up late last night, and I am just pooped! So . . . more later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful retreat. You deserved it girl!

Dy said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear more about it!

Dy

Pilot Mom said...

Yes, we missed you! Can't wait to hear what you have to share!