Friday, October 04, 2013

31 Days of More Regular Blogging

I started blogging 9 years ago at the end of this month.  Wow--9 years!  I love reading back over old posts, remembering little things I had completely forgotten.  Unfortunately the past 2 years especially have been light on the blogging!  I eventually (you now--when I have extra time, LOL) want to have my blog printed into books, like a little scrapbook journal, but now it seems like I stick all the little funny quick things on Facebook, because it's so easy, and I definitely am not blogging often.  I want to be able to remember what life was like for the last 2 years while all the kids are still at home, before we have to send Nathan off to college and out of the nest!  With that in mind, I am resolving to blog more regularly for this "anniversary" month of October, to at least capture a snapshot of more mundane life in our house for a month!  First I have to catch up a few days though . . .

No comments: